CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Frederick Meijer Gardens




First I want to post a few photos that I took from the lake. This is the South Pier and some seagulls on the swingset.

We went to Frederik Meijer Gardens on Saturday to see their "Blooming Butterfly" exhibit. This was after I worked Friday night in the new tower. (I hear we aren't supposed to call it "the tower" anymore after we've been calling it that for months now...) The rooms and everything are really nice in the new place. Everyone was just as lost as I have been for the last few months, and that was exciting to know. There are four nursing stations, so you have to get used to which rooms are in which nursing station. There doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to it, you just have to learn it.

The Gardens were beautiful. I took some pictures of the flowers and stuff there:

Some plants at the Gardens. I don't know what they are, but they were pretty.









Some flowers











Cacti











My Aunt JoAnne











My grandpa, mom and grandma





I also took some photos of the butterflies. It was really neat. You walked into this aviary and there were tons of butterflies there.









2 additional thought(s):

Allison said...

Those are some great pictures! I love the fluffy white cactus - it looks like it would make a good pet.

Tammi said...

Yeah, the cactus was really pretty but also really prickly!