CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 30, 2009

I Wonder...

I have been working a lot these past few weeks, or at least it seems that way, and I have been having some thoughts about what has been going on at work, and just in general.

I wonder...

Why it is that the weird patients are the ones who hit on the nurses...the patients who are married and priests or who are married priests.

Why it is that patients think that nurses "owe" them and that it is okay to them like garbage.

Why I tend to hurt myself at work. I hurt myself doing stupid stuff like getting my hand stuck between the door and the wall. Both were always there, but I manage to make an incident out it.

Why do I get stuck in the driveway a lot. I got stuck again today. Jazz doesn't like the snow and cold as much as I don't.

Why do I get stuck in the driveway when I don't have to work, but can get out just fine when I have to work and leave at 6 a.m.

Why do people think that you can turn around in a driveway (or the yard, rather) where it hasn't been plowed and the rest clearly has. Needless to say, the garbage man got stuck in my flower garden.

Why the dogs can sleep all day and night and I have trouble just sleeping six hours straight.

and lastly...I wonder why I don't live someplace warmer. :)

1 additional thought(s):

Steven Adami said...

No doubt about it, you have a difficult and thankless job. I've spent a lot of time in hospitals (as have you) and I think some people just think you, as a nurse, owe them something. People are strange wherever you go. I like my cat.