CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

I donated my hair

Yeah for haircuts. My long hair was starting to get really annoying, but considering the weather, I was a little reluctant to cut it. Well, I finally did it today and there is another 12 inches on the way to Locks of Love. I have donated 24 inches so far and I just love doing it because when my hair is short, I want it long and when it is long, I want it short. I guess I'm never happy. The stylist was saying that usually people freak out when they cut that much off. I told her it's just hair, it will grow back. Here is a picture of the hair I donated and my new cropped hairdo:

3 additional thought(s):

Danielle said...

Cool! I just noticed that I do not have your name linked up on my blog! Sorry! Somehow, I always thought I had. I will try to get to it tonight if the kids let me. :)

Hunter Family said...

Cute haircut! I've never been patient enough to grow enough to donate, it gets to my shoulders and I want a "change" and cut it to a bob again.

Kara said...

I love this idea - whoever started Locks of Love is amazing. I'm an advocate of short hair, but also for people donating their long hair to a worthy cause!