CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Yeah for February!

Today is February 1st and we were excited because we had church in the new building. They were talking and some of the members have been waiting over 20 years to get a new building and now we finally have it. It is so nice. Especially since we don't have to wait to get into the Relief Society Room. That's really nice because I'm always early.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for my family. First, it is my aunt JoAnne's birthday. She will be 46 tomorrow. My mom, aunt and uncles would not let her by windows when she was younger to prevent the "groundhog" from seeing it's shadow. :) It is also my nephew's Alex's birthday. I think he's going to 11 tomorrow. Also, my grandmother is having surgery on her shoulder, so I'm sure that the family will be up at the hospital waiting for her to come out and eating grilled cheese sandwiches from the coffee shop. (It's a Danczyk family tradition that everyone who goes to the hospital and waits for someone else having surgery gets a grilled cheese from the coffee shop. They're delicious!!) It is supposed to be outpatient surgery, so she should be able to go home tomorrow. Lastly, my cousin Ronny is having an echocardiogram tomorrow. So, busy, busy, busy.

I'm not sure if I will be joining the family up at the hospital tomorrow because tomorrow is my first time working on the night shift. I work from 7 p.m. to 7:30 a.m. I am technically still on orientation. I am a little nervous. Not really, but a little. I have interacted with the night shift and they seem really nice and work well together, but I always get a little antsy when working with new staff. I'm sure it will be fine, it will just take me a few days to feel comfortable again. I'm going to try to stay up as late as I can tonight, so I'll sleep tomorrow. So, wish me luck!!

0 additional thought(s):