CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 09, 2009

Yeah for Friday!!!

This will be the first weekend that I have to work. The last few days that I have worked, it has been crazy insane. I explicitly remember asking my preceptor when the craziness will end. I will be on days until the end of the month and then I will be orienting on nights. I will be glad to go to nights because getting up at 5 a.m. has been a little hard on me.

It has been cold here...dang cold...and I am not liking it. I wish that it would just stay warm. Is that too much to ask? Or have a short winter. Not four to five months. I know that I should just move, but I would rather mother nature change than do that. :)

Other than that, I recently re-joined the gym now that I am working. It feels good to go and exercise. It's kinda funny because I've seen this paramedic there every time that I went and he is so nice. He always waves to me because we got to know each other during my stints in ER. I always wonder if he remembers that I backed into his new truck when I had my driving permit. Knocked the front bumper clean off. I never want to bring that up though because he is so nice.

Something happened to the layout on my blog, so I had to spend the day fixing it. Ugh. It is frustrating when things disappear!!

Anyway, I have to work 48 hours in the next 5 days, so I should get some rest.

0 additional thought(s):