CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 06, 2008

I've been tagged...

I was tagged by Missy. This one is pretty neat though.


A. Attached or single? single

B. Best friend? Janette

C. Cake or pie? If I have to choose, I would say cake, but I'm much more into ice cream.

D. Day of choice? Saturdays

E. Essential item? Toothbrush

F. Favorite color? It used to be green and purple, but now it's turning more into blue.

G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy bears. (I like the haribo variety too!)

H. Hometown? South Haven

I. Indulgence? Definitely shoes. I don't like to wear them, but I like to buy them. And electronics.

J. January or July? July. I like the warmth.

K. Kids? None.

L. Life isn’t complete without? family.

M. Marriage date? N/A

N. Number of brothers & sisters? 2 sisters and 1 brother

O. Oranges or apples? Oranges...unless caramel is involved.

P. Phobias? I'm borderline claustrophobic. I also don't like spiders or bugs that jump at me.

Q. Quotes? If you have built sandcastles in the air, your work need not be lost; now build foundations underneath them. Henry David Thoreau (That's paraphrasing)

S. Season of choice? My favorite is fall. Not too cold, not to warm...perfect. Plus my birthday is in there.

T. Tag seven peeps! Kara (I'm not sure who even reads this)

U. Unknown fact about me? I'm really pensive. I have to think everything through.

V. Vegetable? Broccoli. I also love zucchini. Anything fresh from the garden. I'm a big fan of salads!

W. Worst habits? Thinking too much. :)

X. X-ray or ultrasound? Neither.

Y. Your favorite food? Cheese.

Z. Zodiac sign? Scorpio.

1 additional thought(s):

Kara said...

I'm glad to see new stuff Tammi! I'll post the tag on my blog!