CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 01, 2008

It's been awhile...

I know that it's been a long time since I have written on here. This summer has been kinda crazy for me. For starters, we were gutting and re-doing some of the room upstairs to put insulation and drywall up. Also working on the yard and trying to get that into some semblance of shape.

We took a trip this summer. We went to the Mall of America and then Wisconsin Dells. It was fun, but tiring. We had a lot of fun. Here are some funny pictures with my new camera. These were taken at the various waterparks that we went too.



Isabel under water.


Alyssa and Ilana under water.


Ilana in her favorite pose.


Water coming down on me out of the bucket.


Isabel and me in the pool.


Riley with my mom.


Ilana coming down the slide. Notice the pose. :)


Isabel and Ilana coming down the slide in a tube.


Alex, Isabel, Ilana and Alyssa coming out of the big slide.



At the Mall of America, the kids went into Nickelodeon Universe and we also went to the underwater adventures aquarium. The aquarium was pretty neat because there were sharks and fish swimming over our heads. Pretty exciting. The mall was huge. It had four floors. I'm not sure if I'll ever want to go there again, but it was definitely worth experiencing.


Us at the underwater adventures. This was first thing in the morning. That is why we look so fresh.


The kids in a photo booth. I just love those!!


Everyone on the turtle.


Alyssa, Isabel (front row), Alex, and Ilana on the roller coaster. (Notice Ilana's pose.)



The kids standing in front of Nickelodeon Universe at the Mall of America.


Other than that, I've mostly been trying to enjoy my time off and get things done. I'm still debating on what my future holds, but we'll see. I'm contemplating going to Florida for the winter and doing seasonal nursing there, but that all depends on what type of therapy I need. I should find that out this week from my insurance company...hopefully. With them, everything is hurry up and wait.

2 additional thought(s):

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

I'm so sorry about your nephew! it seems like I might have met him? I know I met the little girl. anyway--so sad.
looks like a fun summer! I have heard the dells are so fun! my aunt has a timeshare there.

Tammi said...

The dells are really fun. That was our second time there. They aren't really that expensive either.