CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Update

So, I had some tests done recently. One if them was an ambulatory EEG. This was really cool in theory; being allergic to glues & tape made it an itchy experience. I wore the electrodes for 24 hours hoping to catch something unusual. We'll see what happens when I have my appointment in March.

Work has been chaotic recently. I've decided that I really do not like being charge. I am just tired of people complaining when you give them admissions like they are the only ones who get them. I just want to tell them they should try being charge & maybe they would understand a little more. Also, if you don't tell me what's going on with your patients, I don't know. Plain and simple. It's the people who aren't charge that complain. Why did I get volunteered for this when not everyone has to do it?!?

Ok, enough complaining about work…even though it is cathartic. Mom & I went to my nephew's birthday party today. He's so cute. He kept saying “say cheese” and “smile.”. This is Rafael or Fa-fa. He's 8. He likes green.


0 additional thought(s):