CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New Layout

I changed my layout finally because I am tired of snow. I love snowmen, but am tired of snow. We got another snowstorm yesterday and enough is enough already!!

We have been watching the Olympics as of late. I find some of the sports are really fun to watch. Our favorites are Shani Davis, Apolo Anton Ohno, Shaun White, Scotty Lago, Julia Mancuso, JR Celske, Louie Vito, Lindsey Vonn...I could go on and on. :) So, I put my American Flag button on here to show my support. Go Team USA!

2 additional thought(s):

Hunter Family said...

Hey, I understand what you mean about the snow! Ours is starting to melt finally. Sorry to hear you're having health problems. I've heard that working nights can really mess with your body, good luck finding something during the day.

And I LOVE the Olympics! I've never really enjoyed the winter one's as much as the summer, but this year has been pretty exciting and fun to watch.

Tammi said...

Thanks, Amy. We are getting blowing snow now. Come on, it is the end of February. I haven't heard anything so far about work. I'm hoping for something soon.