CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Interview

I had an interview with Lakeland ER today. I was supposed to have my interview next week, but showed up this week. Oops! I think it went okay. It is for the new chest pain clinic they are starting up. I have a peer interview next Wednesday morning. That is where the other nurses & staff interview me. I had the same thing when I got hired for Medical Oncology. I think it's neat to have the people you are going to be working with interview you.

The job I applied for is no longer posted, so I wonder what is going on with that. I guess I'll find out soon enough.

I've had some health issues recently. The doctor said a lot of my migraines & seizure problems are because I work the night shift. This is the reason why I am trying to get another position. They are talking about changing my anticonvulsant medication that I've been on for 10-15 years. Kinda scary. I've grown comfortable with the medication I'm on & I don't want that to change.

I have found an application that lets me post from my phone, which allows me to post more often. I just haven't found the time to actually get on the computer recently.

Well, I have to get ready to work night 2 of 3.

0 additional thought(s):