CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Updates, more orientation...

I tried to post this week, but blogger and firefox were not communicating for some reason and it wouldn't let me. I am now posting in IE (which I don't like very much!). Last week was tiresome! I think that sitting in a class and paying attention for 6 - 8 hours a day wears you out more than physical labor does. It takes so much work to pay attention. I had to laugh because they had someone come in and talk to us about ergonomics and back safety and most of the tables/chairs were not designed for someone of more than average height. Hmm...

This week we have one more day of nursing orientation where we learn paperwork. FUN! Then we have computer training. I'm actually looking forward to that because at least we will be actively DOING something rather than just sitting and listening. That is two days. After that, I'm not sure what we'll be doing. I'm hoping to get my schedule on Monday. They told us that if our preceptor has to work the holidays, then so do we, so it would be nice to know.

Other than that, the only thing that is new is that my teeth still hurt. I went to the dentist two weeks ago and he "re-did" some fillings. Well, they've hurt ever since and I haven't been able to even close my mouth. The fillings didn't hurt before! Why did they mess with them? I need to find out my schedule to I can arrange an appointment to figure out what's going on.

We went to Riley's Christmas Program on Thursday. That was fun. They had pizza and then the head starters sang their songs. Here is an adorable picture of Riley singing "Feliz Navidad." This is the part where they say "from the bottom of my heart."

0 additional thought(s):