CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

I hope everyone had a Wonderful Christmas!!

My Christmas was pretty good this year. I had to work Christmas Eve and then went to our family Christmas party at my grandma's house. We didn't stay very long because I was super tired, but it was nice to see my family. We only get together (all of us at once) twice per year, so it is nice to be able to get together. Mom and I spent Christmas at my house. It was just her and I, but it was really good. We were safe and warm, what more could we ask for?

Work has been going okay. I didn't realize how difficult it would be to get back into inpatient nursing. It has been a chore and tiring. I guess having to leave 1 hour before my shift doesn't help the tiredness either. I think that I am doing well, though. I would say that I am doing better than I expected. I had expected there to be much more pain involved, but it hasn't been too bad. There are so many things that I have learned and so many things that I know I NEED to learn.

I did get a new Centro, and yes, I got it from Sprint. I was thinking of switching from Sprint, but it would be more cost effective to stay with them for now. Maybe I will switch at some later point, I'm not sure. They do have the best coverage in the area and the fact that I have a tower practically in my back yard helps.

People were talking in orientation that this winter would be worse than the winter of 1978, but the weather here has been kinda weird lately. We have gone from blizzards to where I cannot see to the street to rain, thunderstorms, and flooding this morning. In any event, it doesn't make for good driving! Doing fishtales because the rain freezes in the night is not fun!

I hope that everyone is doing well and had a wonderful and safe Holiday!!

3 additional thought(s):

Allison said...

Glad you had a Merry Christmas! Best of luck on your job, and have a Happy New Year!

Kara said...

Tammi, I hope you are enjoying your job. Merry Christmas (late) and Happy New Year!

Hunter Family said...

Sounds like you had a good Christmas! I'm jealous of your house, it sounds adorable. I love the charm of old farm houses. I'm not surprised you ended up bing a nurse, you always have been a nurturer. I hope your new job gets easier on you.