CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

The life of the unemployed...

I haven't had much luck with the travel nurse gig, so I have also been trying to get a job around here. Well, I do have an interview tomorrow (Friday) with one of the facilities that is about 30 minutes from my house. I need to find a job soon. Being unemployed is not fun. I think the problem with the travel/seasonal nursing is that I haven't worked in a facility for two years and they want recent experience. So, I haven't given up on it yet, but I'm thinking I need more experience before I can travel.

This week I've been working on cleaning the attic. We have so much junk up there it isn't funny. I've already been through a ton, but have lots to do before the animal crossing game comes out this coming up week. So, basically that is what has been going on with me.

1 additional thought(s):

Steven Adami said...

Sorry to hear the travel nursing isn't working out. Keep at it though. If that's your dream, keep at it.