CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Interviews yesterday

I had two interviews yesterday at this one hospital. This first one was in the mid afternoon with the nurse recruiter and then the department manager that I am applying for. I think that those went really well. The nurse manager seemed really impressed with my Hospice background and that I can speak Spanish. (It is a medical oncology floor).

Then I had one with the staff on the shift that I would be working on. This interview was at 10 p.m. The staff seemed really nice. They seemed to all get along, which is good. They were really honest, which is also good. The recruiter said that the next step would be an offer of employment. Here's hoping!!

2 additional thought(s):

Steven Adami said...

I didn't know you could speak Spanish. C'est formidable! Wait...what?

Tammi said...

Yes, I can speak Spanish. I actually have a degree in it. :)