CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Is it really May?

I cannot believe it is May already. It has been cold these past couple of days. By "cold," I mean 40s-50s and rainy. I'm not sure I like it, but everyone says I'll appreciate it in the summer. I don't want to appreciate it then, I want to appreciate it now. Then I am reminded of a quote by President Uchtdorf that I received in my in-box today about patience. Funny how those things work, huh?

My sisters and I took our mom to lunch on Monday to celebrate Mother's Day. It is a rarity for all four of us to get together. We had a blast! Here we are in my car getting ready to leave.


I had to work the weekend, so we decided to go out on Monday.  This weekend was not a good one at work.  We have been terribly busy for the last couple of months and has been draining.  Saturday night was going okay until I got poked by a dirty needle after I gave a shot.  Never fun.  I was alright until I had a chance to sit down and talk to a co-worker about it.  It didn't help that the employee health nurse wasn't calling me back and they are supposed to return my call within 1 hour.  We also had a patient buy us pizza on Saturday because she said that we were "awesome."  We had a staff of 11, so that is quite a lot of pizza to be bought!  We sure appreciated it though!  :)

I am excited for warmer weather and summer to come!!  Yay!

0 additional thought(s):