CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cool shirt…

Mom and I took Ilana to her softball game tonight. We were early. We thought the game started at 5 pm, which means she had to be there at 4:30. The game actually started at 5:30, so we were early. She sat and watched the South Haven girls higschool play. It was interesting!




That's Ilana in the yellow.

I got sunburnt while mowing the yard today. Not fun!

This shirt just makes me laugh! I might have to get one someday…




2 additional thought(s):

Kara said...

Tammi, I could never do your job! The thought of giving shots and everything else scares me!

My Mom was in Holland, MI at the beginning of May and she loved it!

Glad to read everything is going well for you!

Tammi said...

Holland is awesome!! That is like 30 minutes from my home!

You get used to giving shots. ;)