CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

I've been tagged

I was tagged by Kara and it is my first.

Here's what you do:

1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people and post a comment to the person who tagged you once you've posted your three sentences.


The book that I had closest is called "A Treasury of Laughter." It is a book that I have had for a long time and was published in the 1940s. (so you can understand the context of the passage.) Page 123 is in a section called "Speaking of Operations" by Irvin S. Cobb.

So he would ride into the county-seat and get an almanac. Doubtless the reader, if country raised, has seen copies of this popular work. On the outside cover, which was dark blue in color, there was a picture of a person whose stomach was sliced four ways, like a twenty-cent pie, and then folded back neatly, thus exposing his entire interior arrangements to the gaze of the causal observer.


As far as tagging someone. I don't know who else to tag because everyone has been tagged already.

0 additional thought(s):