CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Doctors and tests...

I saw my doctor on Tuesday and I just have to say that I really like her and she really knows me. One of the perks of working in a hospital, I guess. As soon as she entered the room, she knew that something was wrong and I told her about my job and memory loss. She said that it could be from either depression or post-concussive syndrome, so I am going for neurocognitive testing to determine which it is. She is also sending me for an MRI next week because I haven't had one in ages.

Then today I had a mammogram and for those who haven't had one, they hurt!! I had felt a nodule in my breast previously and thought it was a good idea to get it checked out. Well, during the test, I couldn't find it. I told the ultrasound tech that the mammogram must have scared it away. Luckily, they didn't find anything. The Radiologist acted like it was bad and I was like "thank you!"

We'll find out more with the upcoming tests.

0 additional thought(s):