CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Braces

I've been having some problems with my teeth lately.  More specifically, I still have a baby tooth with no adult teeth underneath it and it has been causing me problems.  The dentist recommended pulling the tooth, but wanted to see what the Orthodontist said about it first.  So, I went to the Orthodontist and I got braces on Monday.  My mouth is still sore and I wonder if it is going to be like this after every adjustment.  I still have to get that tooth pulled, but I thought I should wait a bit before I subject my mouth to more trauma.

I have these two bite planes on my inner teeth.  I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to tolerate these.  In the picture, they look much smaller than the ones that I have.  I have a hard time eating and talking with these in there.  I talk with a lisp.  I don't like it.  If I have to wear these for the full length of the treatment, I don't know what I'm going to do.  Well, I do know, I cannot do it for 18 months.  I wonder if they can put smaller or different ones in.


Maybe someday I'll post a picture of me, but I am just not feeling it today.  :(

0 additional thought(s):