CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Stupid phones

I got the new iPhone 4S awhile ago.  Having had an iPhone for two years, I didn't find the new one that exciting.  Don't get me wrong, I loved the iPhone.  I loved Siri.  It just wasn't enough to keep me interested. 

When I was shopping for new phones, I said that if HTC had a good phone with a front facing camera, I would get that one.  When we went to the AT&T store, the only one they had was the HTC Status.  I didn't want that phone.  It reminded me too much of a blackberry and having a phone with the focus on facebook seemed a little ridiculous to me.

So, I got another iPhone and wouldn't you know it, two weeks after I get it, HTC comes out with the Vivid.  I returned my iPhone (it hadn't been 30 days) and they tell me (after the fact) that I have to wait 72 hours before I can get a new phone.  My sister Jamie let me use her old iPhone 3G, but it was hard going back to that after having the 4S.  Needless to say, I learned a lesson and my survey comments earned me a call from the regional manager of AT&T.  I was impressed with that.

I like my Vivid and am learning new things about it everyday.  I was a little concerned about switching from iPhone to Android, but it is going well.

0 additional thought(s):