CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 27, 2011

January

January has been a weird month for me so far. I cannot believe the month is almost over! I have been sick a lot this month. With silly little things like pharyngitis. A house supervisor commented that I've “caught everything floating by.” I don't normally get sick this often. I think exposure to germs on almost a daily basis boosts my immunity somehow. I don't know why this year is so different. My doctor (which I did have to change, by the way) asked me if I've been exposed to anyone who's been sick recently. I just smiled and told her at least 3 days a week. ;) She laughed and said “oh yeah.”

My car is finally fixed—new windshield and tire. I didn't like spending that much money, but it was necessary. I'm hoping to get four new tires when I get my tax refund. I also need a front-end alignment, so I think I want to get all the work done at the same time.

I'm hoping to go to this nursing seminar at the end of April. It is in Nashville. It will give you 20 CEUs. As nurses, we need 25 CEUs in two years to renew our license. That will basically knock out most of my need for education for the next two years. I could be more selective on the classes I take. Take classes I WANT to take rather than just take classes to fulfill the educational requirements.

I'm tired of the snow; I'm tired of cold; just sayin'…




0 additional thought(s):