CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 04, 2010

Happy Independence Day

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Holiday! I am sitting here in the parking lot at work waiting for it to be time to go in. (I have 30 mins before I can punch in.)

It is very warm today & the trees are begging for rain. We have gotten SO much rain lately, I cannot believe they would want more. Maybe just because it's hot…

We went to the Twilight Trilogy Tuesday to see Eclipse. That was fun. It is very different to see the movies with a bunch of fans & hear their reactions to things that EVERYONE knows is going to happen. They gave us these buttons:


Yesterday, we went to the IMAX theater to see Eclipse. The movie screen was HUGE! We had a little problem going up there because they closed the highway (the theater was 1 hour away.)

Bangor had fireworks last night, which was amazing. They haven't had them in years. I took this funny picture with my phone. I should've brought my better camera. :(

0 additional thought(s):