CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Work...

Okay, so I was officially on my own on Sunday night. My third night working. The third night is always the most tiring and exhausting. I was wondering why my boss chose that night as my first on my own, but oh well. It was a good night overall. Half of my patients were confused and trying to get out of bed. Okay, only two of them were trying to get out of bed...Thankfully, the rest were actually able to rest. (I do work the night shift where people never sleep.) Anyway, I don't think the night went all that badly. The good news was that I wasn't too tired for 45 minute drive home and nobody fell on my shift.

Other than that, nothing new has happened except for that it is unusually warm. It was over 60 degrees today. Wahoo! It was nice. I'm waiting for spring to come! :) The other thing that surprised me was that I got my state tax refund deposited today. It only took a week. That is crazy! I went to Sam's Club and stocked up on some much needed supplies. So it was an exciting day.

0 additional thought(s):