CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday. My sister Jamie and her two kids came over. We had dinner early, so it was actually more like lunch. Jamie had to work that night, so it was important to do so. Then in the evening my entire family goes over to my grandparents for pie. My grandpa makes the best pies. Maybe I'm a little biased though. :) He surprised me with a dutch apple (my favorite!) which he said that he wasn't going to make this year.

Then this morning, mom and I once again braved the Wal*Mart crowd at 4:30 a.m. to get some good deals for Christmas. Luckily, we didn't want (or could afford) any of the big ticket items that everyone was going after, so we got everything we wanted except for one thing, which is okay. Then we went out for breakfast at a local truck stop. It was fun, but man, was I tired. I didn't get to sleep last night until around 1:30 and then got up at 3:45. Not fun, let me tell you. But that's all over and tomorrow, I can sleep. :)

I hope that everyone had a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving. On Monday, it's December!!!

0 additional thought(s):