CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Procrastination...

So, here I am sitting trying to write this paper so I can finish with my class that I was enrolled in when I had my accident and I cannot figure out what to say in the paper. It has been a year since I was in the class and most of the concepts are gone. I know that I will be able to do it, I just need to talk for a bit. Maybe I am procrastinating, but that is what I do best. I've had a year to finish this course and haven't done so until the very last moment...which is this week. Luckily, my instructor is wonderful and has understood the struggles that I have went through this last year. Okay, so I am procrastinating...maybe I should get back to may paper. It was funny, I pulled the "celebrate" card out of the basket this morning...

0 additional thought(s):