CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

This week...

This week, I have been enjoying the sun. It has been super warm here and I am loving it. We are also putting up a fence at my sister's house so my two autistic nephews can play outside. Fafa likes to run, is fast and nobody can catch him when he gets going, making the fence a necessity when he is outside. Marcos is getting to where he wants to run too.

Putting the posts together.


My sisters and mom putting the posts in.


Marcos when I asked him to take a picture. He was distraught, but he's so cute when he poses!

Other than that, I've been doing yard work and I have my final chemo class and test this Friday. I'm not that stressed about the test. It's an open book test and we have hands on stuff that we're working on in the morning and that is how I learn the best!

0 additional thought(s):